Engineered for Environmental Safety –
Pulsafeeder’s ISOCHEM® pumps safely handle hazardous, highly corrosive, explosive, or toxic chemicals. They provide safe, leak-free service because the magnetic coupling eliminated the need for traditional sealing methods, such as mechanical seals or packing, the main source of leakage problems on pumps. As a result, downtime and maintenance costs are greatly reduced. And there are no worn seals to replace.
ISOCHEM® Offers Many Benefits –
• Minimizes exposure of your personnel to hazardous chemicals.
• Eliminates contacting seal faces which are prone to wear and leakage.
• Provides superior corrosion resistance and minimizes heating (due to eddy-current effects) by utilizing a Hastelloy C containment.
• Eliminates costly seal flush systems required on all pumps with double mechanical seals.
• Reduces downtime and maintenance costs through extended service intervals.
• Eliminates alignment problems inherent to direct-coupled units.
Advanced Magnetic Technology –
State-of-the-art magnetic technology provides a safe and reliable pump for difficult applications. The drive magnet assembly is fitted to the motor shaft. The drive magnet assembly is attached to the pump shaft and rotates as the drive magnet rotates as a result of the magnetic force. The high torque capability of the rare earth samarium cobalt permanent magnets alleviates the possibility of coupling slippage. The Hastelloy C containment can separates the magnetic assemblies and contains the liquid.
ISOCHEM® Series pumps offer two principal designs to handle a broad range of applications over wide temperature, viscosity, and pressure variations. They are ideal for vacuum service and transfer of expensive, hazardous and/or corrosive chemicals over the entire pH range. Seal-less features makes then perfect for environments subject to federal regulations.