The Pulsar Shadow Hypopump ® is specifically designed to meter all concentrations of Sodium Hypochlorite and its vapors. The patent-pending design allows pressurized fluid to cyclically flush liquid and vapors through the pump’s discharge check system while maintaining high performance and
• Automatically evacuates air and vapors from the reagent head.
• Completely integral to the pump; closed loop vapor-handling system.
• Requires no external valves or tubing for removal of vapors.
• Self-priming features aids in quicker and more efficient start-ups.
• No sacrificial parts like tubing or stators to replace at frequent intervals.
• Mechanically Actuated Diaphragm design results in simplified maintenance.
• Three-component check valves
• Four bolt tie bar system
• Steady state accuracy of +/- 2%
• Stainless steel hardware on liquid end
• Manual stroke length adjustment
• PTFE faced diaphragm
• Designed for 2 yrs uninterrupted service
• NEMA 4X & IP65 enclosure rating
• 115 or 230 VAC, single phase power