Yamada Air-Powered Double Diaphragm Pumps have distinct design advantages that make them very versatile and cost effective drum pumps.
• Models are available in Polypropylene, PVDF (Kynar®), Aluminum, and Stainless Steel which includes a 2″ bung adapter and 33″ suction tube.
• Available in 3/8″, 1/2″, and 3/4″ port sizes (3/8″ metal only & 1/2″ plastic only)
• Flow rates up to 28 GPM
• Refer to DP-10, NDP-15 & NDP-20 technical information for additional performance data.
• Other sizes and materials are also available, consult Yamada.
Note: Yamada plastic drum pumps incorporate side liquid ports and utilize a 90° elbow on the top of the drum.
Intake & discharge connection:
• Aluminum (ADC-12) 3/8″ Female NPT or 3/4″ Female NPT, Includes Aluminum Male NPT Bung adapter and suction pipe
• Stainless Steel (316) 3/8″ Female NPT or 3/4″ Female NPT, Includes Stainless Steel Male NPT Bung adapter and suction pipe
• Polypropylene (PPG) 1/2″ Female NPT or 3/4″ Female NPT, Includes PVC suction pipe, elbow, & Bung adapter (PPG also avail.)
• Kynar (PVDF) 1/2″ Female NPT, Includes PVDF suction pipe, elbow, and Bung adapter
• Drum inlet connection- 2″ Bung