Yamada FDA compliant pumps are specifically designed for Food, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetic industries where 3A or USDA standards are not required.
FDA Compliant Pump Specifications
• Pumps include 316 Stainless Steel wetted components with Passivated Satin Finish, Epoxy-Coated Air Motor, Sanitary Clamp Fittings, and FDA compliant elastomers: Hytrel®, EPDM and PTFE.
• Port Size- Eight sizes available from 3/4″ to 4″ ports
• Flow Ranges- From 1 to 215 gallons per minute
• Air Pressure- From 20 to 100 PSI.
• Additional Options- Air motor Teflon-coated or Electroless Nickel Plate
• Finish- Interior mechanical polish available on most models. Consult Yamada. (Note: FDA Series pumps utilize oversized sanitary ports)